Digital piecepack? My project ...

Hello everyone ... this is my first time posting on this group,
although I have been lurking for a while.

I first found out about the piecepack about 9 months ago, thanks to
the Games Journal website.  I've owned my own Mesomorph set for a
handful of months now.  I originally intended to put an entry into
the Changing Landscapes contest, but I wasn't able to test the game
enough to get it past the ugly-buggy stage.  So, I'll work that one
out and submit it to the piecepack.org site later on.  (I actually
have a different design that is much closer to being completed, which
I will submit first.)

In any case, the reason that I am posting here is to draw your
attention for a second to a project that I've recently undertaken.  I
have a tendancy to come up with tabletop-like game designs, but then
work them out as computer programs.  You can see my first two
completed games at my website (http://www.mwgames.com ).  Since I
found the piecepack to be a very interesting thing, I thought it
would be a good thing to do for the piecepack what Microsoft did for
computer card games with their Cards32.DLL -- make a Windows library
(DLL) to help programmers make piecepack games for the computer.

This may seem an odd project, but it stuck with me and I decided to
move forward with it.  In any case, I figured the first thing to do
was to come up with some workable graphics.  You can see where I am
with the project so far here: http://www.mwgames.com/piecepack.htm

I would like some feedback (assuming you're still reading ;-D) on
how you think the graphics look.  And I'd especially like to hear if
I've done something wrong anatomy-wise with my incarnation of the
piecepack.

Thanks for your time!

-Matt Worden
Minneapolis, MN  USA