3rd contest notes

-the last mail was sent accidentally - It ran a spell check and I tried to get out of it and the message was sent instead. Many
apologies to Mr. LeGood.
I appreciate Mike's kudos and was glad to help!

Congratulations to all the authors and especially to Rob LeGood!

I was excited to see some new authors for this contest and welcome the additions to the community!

I wanted to reiterate that the authors should take time to review their games and make any changes then submit a polished version to
me for posting on piecepack.org in the games section and for addition to vendor rulebooks. In the event that submitted works have
errors I will send a highlighted version back to authors for correction - my volunteer time is very limited right now [sorry].

Once the polished version is up then we can take the preliminary version (already available on www.piecepack.org - your source for
everything piecepack) off the site.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the contest and we hope that the next one generates even more interest! Check out the
games and have fun with them!

Have a great week,
Karol (volunteer www.piecepack.org)
www.piecepack.org