Re: [piecepack] Design Contest Winner Announcement

    As the runner up to the contest  I would like to say congratulations to
Rob in his victory, I am sure his game deserves the crown and look forward
to playing "New City" as well as all of the other (I'm sure) great games
that were submitted. I do have one question, as the runner up does this mean
that if  Rob's game can't full fill the job of being the winner due to
stress or bad press I will have to accept the crown? Even though I didn't
win I would like to take the time to shoot off some quick thank-yous. First,
Thanks to Michael Schoessow for taking the time to judge the contest and
writing such a wonderful bit about my game. Thanks to Karol for being the
contest administrator, which I am sure took a lot of work. Thanks to all the
other contestants who helped make this contest a big success. Thanks to all
the people who helped play-test my game, Chris Sjoholm, Marty Hale-Evans, JT
Thomas, Steve Dupree and Jason Chein. And a special thanks Ron Hale-Evans
who not only helped play-test the game several times, but also greatly
helped in fixing a problem with the game. Jeez, you would think that with
all this thanking I actually won the contest, which I kind of feel I did in
some way.
Tim Schutz
PS. Rob one of the prizes for winning the contest is a 2 sets of piecepack
pyramids in a hand painted box from me. If you could e-mail privately me
your ship to address I will get them out to you. Once again CONGRATULATIONS
and stay away from the press.