Photos of new piecepack hat, etc.

I now have a page up on the Seattle Cosmic Wiki about ordering
piecepack gear.  It has two photos of my embroidered piecepack hat:

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/PiecepackGear

Mesomorph folks, this should probably get a link on the piecepack.org
Vendors page (although I myself am not selling anything).

I also put a page up on the Trophy Cloth,  If the next winners want
to send me photos of their autographs, I'll add those too; that way
the whole community can see what it looks like.

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/PiecepackTrophyCloth

Ron H-E

--
       Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,