New City Question

I've got a question for Rob LeGood about New City.  I don't see
anywhere in the rules where it tells you that each players posseses
the coins of their own suit for their exclusive use.  I think that's
how it's supposed to work, as opposed to anyone being able to take one
of the remaining coins of *any* suit, but I'd like confirmation of
that.  The rules up on the piecepack.org site might make that explicit
one way or another in the final version.

This is my first post, too!  Hello everyone.  I've been lurking for a
good long while and have a home made piecepack sitting, unused, on my
shelf.  I just ordered a wood set, though, and plan on compelling my
little game group to try piecepack games with me.

Regards,
A. Wilson