JCD piecepack photos added

I have added a couple of quick pictures of the JCD piecepack taken
from my webcam.

The one of the tiles shows
  the backside of the tiles
  what all of the 8 suits look like
  what a null, ace (swirly), and numbered tile look like
  how the direction on tiles are marked
    (note the one corner is marked off)

The one of the bits shows
  the front of the hearts and spades pawn
  the side of the moons pawn
  an ace, 4 and null facing on dice
  the directional ticks on the dice
  the coins

These were constructed by printing the JCDpiecepack pdf onto avery
transparent labels. Then they were cut and assembled onto pieces that
were purchased from a craft supply store. If I assemble another set
in the future, I will probably paint the appropriate faces of the
various wooden bits prior to placing the stickers. This would allow
me to colourize the set, and still maintain the high contrast,
colourblind friendly nature.

If anyone is wanting to put together a set of their own, and would
like any pointers just let me know. (ps. the pdf to get started is
available in the files section. It's also worth looking at (and
printing a page of) if you would like to get a better idea of what
the design actually looks like (sorry about the fuzzy photos))