Font/piecepack.org

Not that I am aware - however if someone does and wants to release to public www.piecepack.org is the place to do so.

I had a request for an "independent" analysis of the piecepacks released by all Vendors listed at www.piecepack.org. I was able to
pass along the write-ups done for MG's sets but haven't any knowledge of any created for IcePack's sets. Does anyone else know of an
independent critique? As the community expands I expect more vendors to join us, it would be nice for the community at large to have
some way to know what the different sets are like.

Since we have an open community - I'm curious as to how people perceive www.piecepack.org and the associated vendors. Dave and I
founded www.piecepack.org to be the place that people could go to find out information about piecepack, we wanted to make sure that
everyone would be included and worried that under different management it might not be all-inclusive. I didn't really think of there
being any time when I would feel that "conflict of interest" or similar notions would apply. Since starting the site, there have
been a few times that we have held off on projects or features because we are also Mesomorph Games. I can assure everyone that we
haven't any trouble keeping the two separate [MG is only mentioned in the Vendor section which is ordered by first piecepack release
date], the issues are community/public perception and trying to keep the community very closely knit. If ever there were any
problems with any of the vendors, b/c we are MG we feel that we shouldn't go public with it. From a consumer standpoint this is
troublesome for me, since I feel a certain duty to protect as a member of www.piecepack.org volunteers. If I were with an
independent agency and there were the same issues with MG or with IPG I'd wouldn't hesitate to go public after all other attempts at
resolution were made.

I am very interested in an open and honest discussion about www.piecepack.org and the management thereof. Private or public
MG by soliciting comments - as far as I know there are not any unhappy customers so I'm not afraid of negative feedback.)

I'm particularly interested in potential solutions for vendor-related issues, and first impressions from those that are newest to
the community. Of course I am also interested in hearing from others as well. Please remember that we are part-time volunteers and
changes may take a little more time than if we were full-timers.

We are going to be gearing up to overhaul the site this summer, so feedback would be helpful.

Thank you for your time,
Karol Boyle
www.piecepack.org