Re: Font/piecepack.org

check Seattle Cosmic Game Night page (http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/)
it is a wiki. wiki's are very good at creating community as they can
be edited and maintained by everyone.

to public www.piecepack.org is the place to do so.

released by all Vendors listed at www.piecepack.org. I was able to
> pass along the write-ups done for MG's sets but haven't any
knowledge of any created for IcePack's sets. Does anyone else know of
an
> independent critique? As the community expands I expect more
vendors to join us, it would be nice for the community at large to
have

perceive www.piecepack.org and the associated vendors. Dave and I
> founded www.piecepack.org to be the place that people could go to
find out information about piecepack, we wanted to make sure that
> everyone would be included and worried that under different
management it might not be all-inclusive. I didn't really think of
there
> being any time when I would feel that "conflict of interest" or
similar notions would apply. Since starting the site, there have
> been a few times that we have held off on projects or features
because we are also Mesomorph Games. I can assure everyone that we
> haven't any trouble keeping the two separate [MG is only mentioned
in the Vendor section which is ordered by first piecepack release
> date], the issues are community/public perception and trying to
keep the community very closely knit. If ever there were any
> problems with any of the vendors, b/c we are MG we feel that we
shouldn't go public with it. From a consumer standpoint this is
member of www.piecepack.org volunteers. If I were with an
> independent agency and there were the same issues with MG or with
IPG I'd wouldn't hesitate to go public after all other attempts at
> resolution were made.
>
> I am very interested in an open and honest discussion about
www.piecepack.org and the management thereof. Private or public
piecepack.org and not MG (I'm not trying to drum up business for
> MG by soliciting comments - as far as I know there are not any
unhappy customers so I'm not afraid of negative feedback.)

> I'm particularly interested in potential solutions for vendor-
related issues, and first impressions from those that are newest to
> the community. Of course I am also interested in hearing from
others as well. Please remember that we are part-time volunteers and