Castles

Hi.
    I've just uploaded a ruleset for Castles, a piecepack game that i
had planned to send to piecpack Changing Landscapes Contest, but...
    I've betatested this game with my habitual gamegroup, and i hope
you enjoy it and say me all errors you see. My english isn't good, so
excuse me for errors in rules, and if you need some clarifications to
Castles, please ask me, and i try to explain it in detail.
Thank, and "un saludo" from Spain, Santiago Eximeno.