Tula questions

1. When will Tula be posted to piecepack.org?  I would like to review
   it some night at Seattle Cosmic when no one else is available to
   help, and I'd like to be able to point people to publicly-available
   rules.

2. What happened to Tim Schutz's alternate Tula layout files?  I have
   my own copies, but was unable to locate the originals in the Files
   section of the piecepack list site.

3. Will the alternate layouts ever be folded into the official rules?

Thanks to James and AlphaTim...

       Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/