The Piecepack "Joker"

   I'm sure we are all aware that there are only 24 tiles in a
standard piecepack. This is great for all of the current games, yet
it seems as if something is missing...   one only needs to make a 5
by 5 tile board, and see the problem. Let me state right off the
bat, that the games with a 5 by 5 tile board, with a hole (most
often times dead center) should never ever be placed below games on
a 10 by 10 (spaces) board. Yet, what could fill this 25th space?

I made my own Piecepack out of index cards and paper, and well, I
drew the grid side first, and drew a few too many. I figured, I
could make up one index card as a "blank"   and in the moment, I
simply put each suit on the face side of this 25th tile.

Earlier today, I was again thinking of my 25th tile, and I
thought... if a deck of cards has 52 cards, and then two Jokers,
certainly PP can use one joker.

Aside from the "plug" in a 5x5  board, Im sure the PP Joker could
have other uses.  If one adds the joker, and draws it from an opauqe
bag, making sure to pull it out with a corner...  one of the suits
would be covered, a nice 1 in 4 probability item --much could be
done with this.

The Joker tile has the standard tile grid on both sides, and on one
side each suit symbol is on one of the quadrants.

Lets kick this ball around for a while.

Waff|e