IcePack Games Orders

We would like to make a public appology to everyone over the past
month for the delay in recieving your orders.
Today the last five backorders were shipped out, special gifts are
being mailed Tuesday.
No excuses only a sincere appology, and a guarantee that all are
being shipped out on the Tuesday or Friday directly following an
order.

There were quality issues with a Rith Set and we are addressing
these also, if anyone has had problems with an order not being
correct or complete please let us know.

The first wooden JCD Piecepack is being shipped to its designer on
Tuesday and we are proud to be offering this set in our e-store also.

Ken "Toren" Leyhe
Calvin "Kahn" Turner
IcePack Games
http://icepackgames.com