Problems with on line purchase

Hi.  On May 2, I ordered, and paid for, an Extended 2.0 piecepack
game set from Icepack games.  I note my account was billed
immediately.  I had to inquire after about 2 weeks what happened to
my order.  I got a response within 2 days that several shipments had
gone out.  Three weeks later, I have not received product.  I emailed
the company again yesterday.  I have heard nothing.  I had seen posts
on
this site about the same complaints.  Service seemed to vary from
prompt to NEVER.  Any suggestions?