PP and ZOG

I was thinking earlier today, all we need to do, is to define the
pieces ZOG is playing with, and the co-ordinates of a given "board"
in place, we could just add pieces as need be. True, this would then
be a lot like my program, but, lets not limit what this ZRF(S) can
do...   I would think less is more in this case.  Cheating would be
possible, sure, but you can cheat in almost any game...  as it
is..   and hey, thats what makes Zillions so fun as it is.

Perhaps, we could have a piece that moves back and forth, that flips
the coin,,,,  I reference the ZOG game "Quicksilver" and
or "Quandary" in which pieces move base on the state of other
pieces,....    I think we could implement this to make and maintain
a true random aspect.... along with the dice roll from senat.

Also, I dont have the money for 2.0 of ZOG, so I can only work with
1.0....  which sucks, cause I wanted to play ZOGs Battle...   oh
well...

Waff|e