Piecepack Attack uploaded to rules

I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters on the Gameboy
Advance, and the idea struck me that the piecepack might be used to
play such a game. I had previously considered the idea of a game for
the piecepack that uses the mechanics found in collectible card
games, and this game just sparked my imagination more.

However, I did not simply wish to make a direct port of the rules.
Inspired by games such as Camelot, Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!
card game, as well as others; I got the idea for a game which I've
called Piecepack Attack!

I've uploaded a pdf file in the Rules in Progress section. I should
warn you before you download it that this is more of a sketch of a
design in progress than a formal rules document. If there is
interest in it, I'll flesh out the rules in a more coherent manner.
However, there is enough information provided that you might be able
to piece together what you need to play. What the document will do,
I believe, is give you a good idea as to whether this is a type of
game that you would like to be fleshed out and developed. Any of you
developers who wish to use this and develop into your own design
should feel free to do so. If so, I'll defer to your experience, as
I believe this community could create something really great out of
this.

The reason for the large file size (over 1MB -- Yikes!) is that the
bulk of the pdf contains the cards and reference materials you'll
cut out to play the game.

As for equipment -- the game requires 2 piecepacks, 7 Icehouse
stashes (each in a different color), plenty of counters in 4 colors,
the cards and stuff included in the pdf file, 6-sided dice (ideally,
use suit dice null/ace/crown/arms/sun/moon; but a provision has been
made to substitute your regular 1-6 dice).

David