Re: [piecepack] piecepack wiki

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 06:21:45PM -0000, porter235 wrote:
> OK... I have put together a wiki.
> this is for the community.. and it is just a start of said site.. but
> the advantage of a wiki is the ANYONE can ADD or EDIT pages! So now we
> can keep all info up to date collectively and add reviews etc. about
> the games, maybe use it to collectively write rules to games etc. etc.
> etc.
>
> check it out at http://jcd.ods.org/piecepack

Looks good, Jonathan.  This ought to spur me to get InterWiki working
for the Seattle Cosmic Wiki so it will be easy for the Piecepack Wiki
to link to all of our piecepack stuff.

  http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/piecepack

       Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... & rwhe@...
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/