Re: piecepack wiki

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "porter235" <porter235@y...> wrote:
> OK... I have put together a wiki.
> this is for the community.. and it is just a start of said site..
but
> the advantage of a wiki is the ANYONE can ADD or EDIT pages! So now
we
> can keep all info up to date collectively and add reviews etc. about
> the games, maybe use it to collectively write rules to games etc.
etc.
> etc.
>
> check it out at http://jcd.ods.org/piecepack

That's great. It's the perfect addition to this open-source
community. Funnily enough I was encouraging Karol just yesterday to
put a wiki on Piecepack.org, but you've got there first.

I like the page design, nice and clean.

I've got some ideas about stuff to add when I've got time.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iain