Contest Reminder

Reminder:
History Repeats Itself contest closes July 11, 2003, that is 1 month away. Folks wishing to enter should read over the contest rules
and get the entries into me (see contest rules for details). I have NOT received entries in quite some time so if you have sent one
and have NOT heard from me please send me the entry again. You can read the archives for contest post info or link to it from
www.piecepack.org "Your Source for Everything Piecepack!"

Please note:
I will be OUT of of town June 19-22, 2003 - entries submitted during those days will be processed (see rules) on the evening of the
22nd, if you submit during that time and do not hear from me by the 23rd at 10 p.m. EST send a note via email or IM.

Have a great week & weekend!

Karol with my www.piecepack.org hat on.