Re: [piecepack] Using piecepack to play abstract games

I have been assembling a similar kit, although I think of mine as more of a tool kit.  It is the pieces used in playing many abstract games, but also those extra pieces that can be useful in other games, or possibly trying out new game ideas.  As such my kit doesn't include as many 'games' as some others may have.
Cards--
    1 Double deck (great for canasta!)
    1 Standard deck
    1 Pinochle deck
    1 Spanish deck (these last three are basically because I am too lazy to strip a deck down to the right size, and  would rather just grab and play)
    1 Tarot deck
    1 Set Deck
    1 Word deck (this could be Scrabble, Bali, Gabriel's Word Rummy, Letter Head, or whatever.  I usually use a Webster's Word Madness deck.  Just anything that doesn't have unusual letter combination cards, although those are fun in the appropriate game)
    1 Mah Jongg deck
Boards--
    1 Checkers board (or that cool checkers bandana from LooneyLabs)
    1 Backgammon board
    1 Hex/triangle board (custom made)
    1 Go board
    1 Cribbage board
Dice--
    1 Stack bag (14 each of 4 different color dice -- plenty of dice for almost anything)
    2 d10 -- 1 red & 1 white
    2 d20 -- 1 red & 1 white
    1 d8
    1 d4
    1 d30
    1 d24
    1 d100 (novelty, purely)
    1 letter die
    1 set of 5 poker dice (although I also use a second set of 8 sided Poker Dice)
Pieces--
    1 set of chess pieces
    1 set of backgammon/checkers pieces
    1 set of Go stones
    Poker Chips
    sets of glass stones, 4 colors
    1 set of Scrabble tiles
    10 tokens of different colors (so people can hopefully always be the color they want)
    1 master token (like for Kill Doctor Lucky)
    1 set of Monopoly Money
Sets--
    1 PeicePack set (slightly augmented)
    1 IceHouse set
    1 customized Sly/Realm set
    1 Double 9 Domino set
    Trax
    Travel Kensington
Books--
    According to Hoyle
    Dictionary of Card Games - Parlett
    Gamut of Games
    Playing with Pyramids
    New Rules for Classic Games
    Board and Table Games from Many Civilizations - Bell
    Abbotts New Card Games

These change from time to time, and the books are most times only brought out as needed, but this is my basic kit.
There are a couple little extras that I didn't list, since I am just typing this up from memory, but I hope that this give a couple ideas.  And if anyone notices anything handy that I missed, I am open to suggestions as well.
    Hope everyone is having a great day.

Edward