Re: [piecepack] Re: IcePack games website?

I, being the creator of the JCD piecepack set, had started working with

IcePack games, as they were going to produce my set and make it
available
for people to purchase. I was promised a sample (first off the line so
speak) of the product. No go... I haven't heard anything for awhile
either.
So, those wanting a JCD set will either have to wait till someone
decides
to pick it up, or go the way I did and print out onto sticker paper and

adhere to the standard wooden bits... if anyone would like a hand with
hints about assembling a JCD set, please ask. Sorry for any
inconvience.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/