Re: Generic Abstract Games that are Compatible with the Piecepack

Thanks David.

I kept the list down to just the single piecepack, because:

1. I do not have a second piecepack.
2. I like the portability of a single piecepack.

Having said that, I posted my list on the wiki, so others can extend
the list whenever they like. Feel free.

I might extend my list to include 12 tokens per person if one player
plays sun & moon and the other player play crown & arms. The problem
is that I am no longer on a crushingly boring holiday at my mother-in-
laws!

Iain