Contest/IPG/MG-Game Edits

Hey Group!
Contest Note:
Remember the History Repeats Itself contest closes next week!! Get those entries in! [there's only a handful on entries so far]

Piecepack.org Note:
IPG website is still not available as of 9:03 a.m. EST today - If anyone with information regarding this would contact me, I would
really appreciate it [can be confidential]. We don't want to remove the link unless we know that IPG is no longer in business. I
have contacted the owner without response so far.

It appears that a few games are missing from the Games Page, we plan to remedy this situation shortly. Clear! the newest release
should also be added soon.

On a Mesomorph Games note:
Web Note: The number of games in the rulebook is incorrect on the site it is actually 68.

Piecepack Rulebook Note: The editor we hired has finished with her proposed changes and I am in the process of making new documents
for each author(s), using tracking and creating a PDF for review by the author(s). Some of the games have already been sent out, the
bulk should be sent sometime in the next 2-3 days. No edits will be made to the rulebook without approval. To that end, I need to
have current email addresses for the authors who may have changed them recently - if this applies to you please send me a note. [You
can get my email from this message hit reply and then copy it from the top of the message paste into the "To:" field for those using
IE, it's probably pretty similar for others.]

Thank you for reading! Have a great weekend!
Karol, contest helper/piecepack.org volunteer/Mesomorph Games Staff