Pack Solitaire

I have uploaded the rules to a game I created called Pack Solitaire.
It requires 2 piecepacks to have enough coins to play.

If you're familiar with Zoki (www.zoki.com), you'll notice some
similarities. Ironically, Zoki wasn't the inspiration for this
design.

I had previously considered combining coins and tiles to form tiles
that could be played like dominos. The recent discussion about the
piecepackplus (pp+) system inspired me to pursue this design
further. The pp+ tile specification mentions arranging suits on the
tiles to permit tile placement. Rather than actually modifying my
piecepack to incorporate this, I decided to use the coins as a way
of determining alignment. Therefore, this game can be played with
your piecepacks.

The rules document contains two examples which should clarify how
the game works (and was created from one of my actual games), but I
have typed a formal rules section. I have actually playtested this
myself, so I feel very confident with this.

I will likely develop a 2-player game around this design. This
design of creating a set of tiles that function like dominos could
open up a game system within a game system. Ron Hale-Evans might be
impressed. :)

I will continue playtesting this myself further over the next week.
Unless I receive feedback to the contrary or a problem crops up in
my playtest, I'll submit this to www.piecepack.org in about a week.

David