IPG new URL

While I do not know WHY IPG didn't tell us themselves, I have found out that the site has a new address.

http://icepackgames.com/ppe/

Dave has been asked to update the link at the homepage for piecepack today and hopefully can squeeze it in.

I am still concerned about the level of quality and lack of response to customer inquiries but feel that since we are also MG it is
in appropriate for us to say "Buyer Beware" - we do not want to discourage these folks from making the set or being a responsible
part of the community. This should be open to everyone.

I do hope that our pages will be updated fully in the coming days and that they will continue to be updated regularly. I am learning
HTML and if I get good enough I will take them over since I have more time of the 2 of us.

Thanks for listening, & I hope to see more games discussion on this group.Maybe the next contest won't be anonymous so folks can
speak openly about them.

-Karol