Re: [piecepack] an experiment

You know you could try to market this new medium. Interesting!

I hope that the kids' rules will provide us with a few more great games. Kids are a wonderful source of great ideas often times.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Pulley" <deucenine@...>
To: <piecepack@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:12 PM
Subject: [piecepack] an experiment

| ok
| Not too long ago, I decided to upgrade my piecepack.  I had always had that downloaded version, and while it was functional, it
wasn't very pretty.  So I changed it all over to more durable foam (odd, but it really worked well.)
| So I now ended up with an extra set, my original.  What to do.
| I had a co-worker with two kids who liked to play games, so I decided to give it to them, but not tell them any rules.  I instead
told them that it is their job to figure out what the rules to the game are, and that there is most likely more than one game.
Well, yesterday I was informed by their mother that they have been playing and making games already.  Now I just need to
interrogate,.. I mean ask the kids about the games.  I am quite curious about what they came up with, and I figured I would share
the results with you guys.  Hope it ends up being interesting.