Re: [piecepack] Black Thursday [was Re: Announcing the winner!!]

I'm a little confused by your mention of people fearing jumping out of
missed opportunities.  According to the rules, it costs 1 action point to
use a window of opportunity.  And only when you use this action point, do
you check to see if you need to jump out of the building.

So, if you don't want to jump out of a building (due to a missed Window of
Opportunity), simply don't spend the action point to dump stock when on the
window.  Am I missing something? I don't see how people can use these
windows to block the progress of others, as they'd just spend action points
to move past it.

>RL> Another choice may be to
>RL> only allow people to use
>RL> each window once, then are
>RL> forced to move off of it
>RL> before using another one..
>I'm pondering what this means. You already have to move off one window
>of opportunity to use another (one for a different company). Maybe I
>don't understand your suggestion. How would it work? Have you tried
>it? Does it feel smooth?

Well, you land on a WoO and spend an action point to dump a certificate.
You can no longer spend additional action points at this window to dump more
stock; you'll neeed to move to a new WoO to do this.

Rob.