Re: Alien City design process

Hi, Mike

Thanks for your in depth post on how Alien City came into being -
the design concept and process was extremely interesting to
me, especially how it grew (perhaps 'shrank' is the right word)
out of your bigger non-piecepack game, which sounds very
interesting itself. In my opinion that is just about the best 'article'
on an existing piecepack game I have read on the board.

Phillip

PS Thanks for the kind words about Pharaoh's Heir, I hope that if
you do get to play it it lives up to expectations!