Re: Chariots

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Biggar" <mark@b...> wrote:
MW>> 5- Damage track ... when moving your piece, you can somehow mark
the
MW>> space you are moving from (perhaps with the coin you spend to do
the
MW>> action) ... this space in the track is now off-limits

MAB> Doesn't really fit the theme.  Chariot tracks were packed dirt
and thus
MAB> hard to damage enough to impede horses or large wheeled chariots.

Fair enough ... ;-)

What about causing some type of obstacle on the track?  I was trying
to find a way to pinch other riders by lessening their choice of
legal moves -- and maybe even removing the last one they had, causing
them to crash.  It would probably have to be removed from the track
at the end of the current lap.

-Matt