Re: Chariots

Hi, Mark

> > Expert Training - add 2 to one of your die rolls.
>
> Must choose before you roll and probably only adds one so
that you
> can go from 2/3 & 1/3 good results to 4/5 & 1/2.

Good improvement of the action.  And I think I had +1 in the other
message (I never thought to go and look in the archive for it -
what an odd thing to happen!), I couldn't quite remember it
verbatim an hour later!

> All this needs playtesting first of course, so the initial version
put
> up on the web page will be the contest version with an
expanded version
> to follow later.

I can't wait to see the final result - have fun playtesting!

A question - is there a big advantage to starting on the inside
track?

Phillip