Re: piecepack Design Competitions

Hi, Mike

I agree with the time length - I was still working on the
mechanics of Pharaoh's Heir until about 2 weeks until the
closing date. (The last 2 weeks were spent editing the rules). If
the contest had been shorter there is no way it would have been
submitted in a form that I was happy with.

I really like the themes. The themes (together with the physical
form of the piecepack components) have been the key to my
game designs.  Without a theme I would have struggled much
more with game creation.

There will definitely be a theme for contest #5 - expect an
announcement within the next couple of weeks.

Phillip