Re: [piecepack] Re: Future Contest Themes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Benedict
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 10:50 AM
  Subject: [piecepack] Re: Future Contest Themes

  >Hi, Mike

  >Great coverage of potential thematic categories... I ended up
  >choosing one that sort of fits #3, but really is in a type you didn't
  >mention - number of players.

  Yah, that's pretty ironic. Kind of funny too.

  >It seems like games are often
  >subdivided into solitaire, 2-player and multiplayer, as well as
  >partnership games.
  I agree that Number of Players is a category I missed. I'm guessing there might be more too.

  I think a solitaire theme will be great! One thing for sure, it makes play-testing one heck of a lot easier :-)

  Good luck with the 5th Competition!

  -Mike Schoessow