Re: 5th contest (was re: piecepack wiki)

> By the way, Phillip, great contest idea!
>
> Ron H-E

Thanks Ron, and Mike, and the others who have told me they like
the 5th contest theme/idea.

I chose the theme mainly because I think this will help push the
'pack closer to the boardgaming equivalent of a deck of cards.
Who knows, maybe the "killer app" for the 'pack will end up being
a large number of good solo games that you can play with it...

I am really looking forward to seeing the designs.

>I think a solitaire theme will be great! One thing for sure, it
>makes
>play-testing one heck of a lot easier :-)

Not only should playtesting be easier, Mike, it will make the
judging a lot easier! I may even be able to judge games at work
during my lunch hour...

Phillip