Re: Robo Battle Pigs

Hi, Randy, and welcome.

I don't know if you remember, but I have played RBP over at
aboutboardgames - and I think it would be a great addition to the
piecepack games.

Aside from the mechanic of programmed simultaneous
movement, I don't think RBP is at all like Mark's games. The
great thing is that all the coins have a pip which can act as the
direction marker of the BP.

One thing that might be fun is to create different terrain using the
piecepack tiles (different shapes, possible different types of
obstacles, who knows).

Looking forward to seeing how RBP translates to the 'pack.

Phillip

Robo Battle Pigs, seems like a natural to be
> played with a piecepack.  In fact, the modular nature of the
piecepack
> grid may make the game more interesting than when it's
played on an 8x8
> board.  It might seem like same-old same-old following Mark
Biggar's
> programmed movement work, but I'll let you be the judges.
>
> What you need: pencil and paper for each player, a playing
grid, and one
> token with a distinguishable orientation (use a coin or marked
pawn).
> The rules can be found on my website, but if there is enough
interest I
> will rewrite them with piecepack lingo and send it off to
piecepack.org.