Re: The IVxVI Puzzle

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Ed Thorn <prophesor@y...> wrote:
> SPOILER WARNING

> No, sorry, my answer was incomplete, intentionally so.
>
> It is a rather trivial puzzle, I think, at least if I
> read the term correctly.  Given a 4x6 grid:

> this next is suits 1-4:
>
> 121212
> 343434
> 212121
> 434343
>
> and this next is values 0-5:
>
> 012345
> 345012
> 012345
> 345012
>
> My previous post addressed only half the suits.

Ah, yes, thank you for the clarification... the use of numerals to
represent suits was not intuitive to me.

Indeed, profesor, you solution looks good!  I do not believe it would
be obvious to folks of all ages and math/puzzling experience,
however, which prompted the original qualifier of "will be more or
less challenging..."

And so I leave it to you, good profesor, to state for us a more
challenging puzzle!

Cheers,
James