Re: [piecepack] Re: The IVxVI Puzzle

SPOILER WARNING

No, sorry, my answer was incomplete, intentionally so.

It is a rather trivial puzzle, I think, at least if I
read the term correctly.  Given a 4x6 grid:

this next is suits 1-4:

121212
343434
212121
434343

and this next is values 0-5:

012345
345012
012345
345012

My previous post addressed only half the suits.