Re: 5th piecepack competition + more questions

Hi, everyone

I would like to assure everyone (new to the piecepack and
otherwise) who is considering submitting a game to the 5th
contest that games must be submitted according to contest
rules, and I will judge the entries according to the rules.

Phillip

> To all Newbies, Dont follow the Rules outlined in
> the Comp. It is the surest way to loose. Open your game closet
close
> your eyes and pick two games at random, and FORCE the
piecepack to