Re: [piecepack] Another concern with the Solitaires

I think the best rule to follow is, "If you find the game fun, submit it".  There's bound to be at least one other person in the world that'll agree with you.

Obviously, you should also be prepared to face the fact that not everyone will like your game (as this is a SUBJECTIVE contest)

BTW, I love the contest idea!  I'm having great difficulty with it, as I always try to paste a theme on stuff I create which I'm finding is not as easy with solitare games.  It's been a fun challenge so far!

Rob.