Another concern with the Solitaires

Since we have concluded that all solitaires are indeed puzzles, and
that luck/chance will probably play a role in the games submitted, I
have to ask how much luck is to much. I mean to say, how do I know
if I should continue on with a certain game. Is there a percentage
of completion that must be met for a certain number of attempts?

Then again, if the game is playable and is possible to win at least
some of the time, can we allow for that as well?   Like in
Klondike..  if the aces are always the second  card delt in your
stock cards, and the twos burried under all the foundations? Or even
the joke/easter egg Freecell games in windows (Freecell game -1 and -
2)

Also, the game I am working on seems to be over in less that ten
minutes per play...     would length matter that much?  I mean you
can go for a "streak" as it where.