Yellow or Green

I thought about this soon after I made my Piecepack Applet. (see the
files section) at the time, it was easier for me to go ahead and put
in Red Blue Yellow and Green. This seems standard for most games,,,
yet I can understand the reason posted for color blindness.Yellow on
some woods could also be a "main" reason. However, US Playing Cards
Makes a special Lo-vision  Bicycle playing card deck with the same 4
colors (Red Black Green Blue) for each of their suits.    while I
see the need for Color Blindness,  isnt there also a
(version/strain?) of Color Blindness that is Red/Green??