Re: [piecepack] New Members Now Moderated

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 03:34:20AM -0000, James K Droscha wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to extend endless thanks to Ed Thorn, who has graciously volunteered to
> moderate posts from new members.  This list will remain unmoderated in general,
> but when new members join, their posts will be reviewed and approved to avoid
> spam.  The prophesor (the one with ph, not f) will be reviewing those new member
> posts and I will assist him in this duty when I have time.

Thanks for the anti-spam effort, Ed, and thanks for enabling this option, James.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/