Re: [piecepack] Color V. Suit

--- Electronicwaffle <electronicwaffle@...>
wrote:

<snip>

> I.E. "Arange the board in such a way that suits you"
> At the present
> moment, I can't think of another use of the word
> color in gaming.

You might 'color in the squares of your choice'
playing Battleship, or activate a magic VII chit to
obtain Purple 'Color' for your spells in Magic Realm.

Or you might be playing this game:

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70352

But none of that needs to color your thinking on the
issue.  :)

I would leave both terms in place, because some
rulesets will feel more thematic with colors as
memetic cues, and others with suits as the hooks on
which the concepts hang.