Re: Dice Inconsistancy

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Schoessow"
<mikeschoessow@c...> wrote:

> [...]

I just checked both of my sets, one checked out fine, I dentical to
each other, the other had the 4 and 3 in reverse places. (with the
ace on top, two of my dice have the three to the left side of the 5,
the other two have the three to the right.)Interesting, but given it
was hand done, it is understandable. I comprehend the idea of
rotating a die while moving it. I've flirted with this idea before,
and I've even seen a game on the web with this concept. I give the
link in a later post to double check that this is indeed what we are
talking about.