Yet Another New Game- Camel's Quest

I could state that this game was 6 months in the making. Which would
partly be true. What's more correct however, is that I started this
game back in Early April (Ideas formed in late march) and then had
to tend to College Assignments and what not, and just now decided to
complete it. The game has a scavenger hunt versus Indiana Jones
flavor to it. I don't know if the idea of using tiles as I have for
the Camels has been explored yet or not. In any Case, I feel its a
good game, which took too long to get here.

Also, and I hope Karol gets to see this post, I have the
actual "notes" I made when I was brainstorming/ just forming the
games concept. I then added some comentary between what I wanted the
game to be, and what it ended up to be. If this could of value to
the rulebook or something just let me know.

-Eric

   Now my only problem is, how do I number this game...   I mean Ive
made games in between then and now. Oh well