Anonymity in the 5th design contest (was re: Let's nip this problem in the bud.)

Hi, everyone

I have no problem if rulesets in progress from the file section are
submitted (I think this only applies to 2 games, Tula and Knight
of the New Moon). I know neither author personally, so hopefully I
have enough credibility as an impartial judge should either
game be entered in the contest.

Phillip