Game pack file uploaded

I have uploaded a pdf file in the piecepack accessories section
containing photos of coins and tiles I have put together. This is
not actually a piecepack, but rather an attempt to design a kit
inspired by the piecepack that would provide more components.

As you will see if you check out the document, my system is an
extreme in the other direction. My system is expensive, not
portable, and it takes quite some time to put together. I sense this
group is getting tired of discussions concerning ways to modify the
basic piecepack, which is why I'll promptly remove the file after
about a week (earlier, if the members request).

In any event, it's provided if you're interested. My sincere
apologies if you aren't.

David