Re: Busy month

Hey, I got most Talkative out of my Highscool class (2001). So no
surprise to me.  In my Defense however, Ive completed 6 rulesets
this month:

(Not in order of completion)
1:Camels Quest
2:Pawnopoly
3-4-5: 3 Solitaires for the comp., I think I will only enter two
into the comp.
6: A poker type game.. This is all I will divulge now, I hope I can
enter this game in a future competition. (I checked, it is far
enough away from Malzo)

(Incidently this increases my Rulesets by 200%)

Pawnopoly and Camels Quest are now in the Rulesets in progress, I
think this is enough rulesets for a while. I don't want to dominate
the game submissions in a month, and I admit I need some feed back
on both games....(posts however are another story. lol)

Also, I asked the questions that needed to be asked. I've ansered
the questions that face every American....  ok, so Im not a
politican, but I do think all of my posts where waranted.

I know many a group on yahoo that wishes it can this much activity.
I can't help the constuctive things I think of for this group.

Fair Warning, another post is comming up right after this one. ;-)

Eric