Can we truly stay Anonymous for competitions?

We all have our own styles, methodology, and templates for our
rulesets, a "signature" could be detected. I hinted towards this in
my question about Definitions in a ruleset. I know personally, my
Headings/Sections are virtually the same.  I also tend to stay
closer to easier games, and haven't attempted german style games.
Is this that much of a problem, or am I making a mountain out of a
mole hill? Perhaps we can write our rulesets in Wingdings,,, and the
Rulesets that looks the best would win...    Um, no on second
thought, I've already had my quota of stupid Ideas for the
community.

Eric