Re: [piecepack] Re: Personal Expanded piecepack

Mike Schoessow wrote:

Yes, a D4 could serve this purpose, and might reasonably display large color disks of the four piecepack colors on its four sides. The other possibility is to use a D8 with two sides per color.

Actually you want to paint the corners instead of the faces for a d4.
Yeah a d8 would be better, though a d12 would roll better.  I have some
d12s I got at the ChessX booth at ConQuest that are marked I, II, III,
IV on three side each that would work as well.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...