Re: [piecepack] on D4s

If I were painting a d4 tetrahedron, I think I would
divide each face into thirds, the border line going
from the face center to the nearest edge, three such
lines per face.  This leaves three of a sort of
lopsided diamond region, rather like the shape of the
face of the standard d10.  I would then paint (marker,
actually) the regions such that any 'point' of the d4
was surrounded by three regions of a single color.

But blank tetrahedrons are fare rarer than blank
cubes, which are already part of the piecepack spec,
and therefore already part of any piecepack
construction effort.  The ability to roll to select
suits or otherwise choose colors seems to me to be
already included in the spec, or at least easily
supported by a ruleset without need for additional
equipment.

--- Electronicwaffle <electronicwaffle@...>