Re: [piecepack] Re: on D4s

I think a good configuration of a pp suit selection
die would be one that ignored the coloration (and
thereby the 'tarnishing' Gold/Green Crowns issue).
Thus I would suggest an Arms, Crown, Sun, Moon, Sworl,
Blank die, all in black for printer's ease, or
otherwise as the maker wished to make them.  The maker
might use the colors of the suits (and 'suit' herself
on the color of Crowns), or not, or whatever.